Where? Boston, MA
When? 7/9/12 + 7/15/12
Who? Me + Na Eun
NaEun and I met up last week for events at two fun and art-themed venues: the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum and Oficio.
The Gardner Museum, where I completed a marketing internship in Spring 2011, hosted a dinner for staff and friends, while Oficio, a boutique art gallery and co-working space on Newbury Street, had a summer art reception.
– NaEun in the ISGM’s new wing -
– we enjoyed music in the museum’s new outdoor courtyard, which was set up with beautiful green chairs, dinner, desserts, and drinks -
– I was struck by Oficio’s clean, airy, and beautiful loft-like space -
- the fresh atmosphere, mixed with the sounds of cars and people walking outside on Newbury Street, create the perfect work setting -
- we viewed works by three local artists, enjoyed live music by the Joakim Breicha Guitar Duo, and indulged in appetizers and mixed drinks by St. Germain Liqueur -